Welcome, visitor! [ Register | Login

HHV 2BR Premier: April 4 – April 11, 2015

Ad Listings Forums Direct Exchanges HHV 2BR Premier: April 4 – April 11, 2015

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      GregT
      Keymaster

All,I own a 2BR Premier unit at Hilton Hawaiian Village on the island of Oahu (Waikiki Beach).  It is in the Lagoon Tower, and I've booked it for the week of April 4th (Easter week).  This is an Ocean-Front unit with unobstructed ocean views.  High floors have a beautiful view of Diamond Head to the East and I will request a high floor for this week.  TUGgers know that I am a big fan of HHV, and Lagoon Tower specifically.Info on HHV (rated 9.07 in TUG ratings):http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/hawaii/hilton-grand-vacations-suites-at-hilton-hawaiian-village-HNLHWGV/index.htmlI would be interested in trading it for Marriott DC points and would seek either of the following:Trust Points: 6,000  orLegacy Points: 6,500I can split points between years, but I need at least 50% of the points to be for 2016 Usage Year (ie, useable in June 2016).  For comparison, Spring Break week at Ko Olina for a 2BR OV is 6,025 points and a penthouse (high floor) is 7,225 points.    Please let me know if you are interested.Thank you.GregNote:  I can also move this to a summer week with 12 month advance reservations, so please let me know if you are interested in the trade, but prefer a June/July/August reservation.  Thx

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.