Welcome, visitor! [ Register | Login

Grande Ocean July 2017 availability?

Ad Listings Forums General Questions Grande Ocean July 2017 availability?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ffxjack
      Participant

I enrolled my week into the DC program with one goal of adding a few more days to my one week. I was able to book my week as soon as the availability window opened up and now am trying to add a few days afterwards to extend my stay.Does anyone know when those days open up potentially? Since even owners can't book the week I'm looking for yet, does that make a difference? Can someone with enough points book a wait list for those days and then sell me that reservation or rent me the points so I can then book those days (is there a huge lag time for that to occur where I likely would lose those exact days I'm looking for)?Sorry for all the questions. I enrolled the week originally since it came with a second visit to another resort for MVC to try and sell me points and I had been on the fence. Now, I end up paying the DC annual fee and don't really see how I plan to use it in the near future as I either occupy my one week or rent it via Redweek.

Tommyhobs
      Participant

It depends on what level you are in the Destination Program.  As just an owner (as I am), only stays of 7 days or longer can be booked 12 months out (or 13 months by paying the points premium).    For  booking 6 or fewer nights, the window opens at 10 months out. 

Ffxjack
      Participant

Thanks. I have to say that I really am not sure what I'm getting out of destinations club.I just activated my II membership almost a year later.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.