Welcome, visitor! [ Register | Login

? About When I Can Purchase 2014 Points

Ad Listings Forums General Questions ? About When I Can Purchase 2014 Points

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Squan66
      Participant

I am already looking ahead to a 2014 request for the Marriott Surf Club.  I own there during the Gold Season and need to go during the platinum season (the week before Presidents week).  I would like to start accumulating points toward a rental during that season.  Does anyone know when I can start renting 2014 points or what the first date is I can make a deposit to my 2014 bank?Thanks,Barbara

GregT
      Keymaster

Barbara, People can transfer points now --- I've done several 2014 point transactions already.  Put an ad out saying you're looking for 2014 points and I'm sure someone will find you. Good luck! Greg

Squan66
      Participant

Thank you.  I didn't realize that I could bank my 2013 points to 2014 so I will need to start buying points reasonably as they are available.  Thanks for the input.

StevenTing
      Keymaster

I believe you can also exchange your 2014 weeks for Points now too.

dioxide45
      Participant

I have already transferred 2014 points to someone. I believe that you can convert to points 25 months prior to your use year. So for legacy weeks owners, they were able to convert 2014 weeks to points in December 2011. Thus being able to transfer them to other owners after conversion.

chunkygal
      Participant

I keep missing deadlines. I am going to have to find a way to better understand the timelines.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.