Welcome, visitor! [ Register | Login

2015 MVC points?

Ad Listings Forums General Questions 2015 MVC points?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      SLTGold
      Participant

I just exchanged my week for 2015 points.  When is the earliest I can post them up for sale?

StevenTing
      Keymaster

You can post them any time.  I actually rented some of my 2015 points a few months ago.

Basingleton
      Participant

I am looking for 2015 points.Please contact me.

Mocha cherry
      Participant

You can post them any time.  I actually rented some of my 2015 points a few months ago.

I'm looking for 2015 points.  I plan to bank my 2014 points, combine with 2015 points to get a 2 bedroom villa in June 2015.  So can I rent some points from you, then do I call in June 2014 to try to get a villa for June 2015 using my trust points and the rented points?  How would I know how much to rent (up to 1,000 points) since most Hawaii places except Waiohai are over 5,000 points for a week?

jeepie
      Participant

I'm looking for 2015 points.  I plan to bank my 2014 points, combine with 2015 points to get a 2 bedroom villa in June 2015.  So can I rent some points from you, then do I call in June 2014 to try to get a villa for June 2015 using my trust points and the rented points?  How would I know how much to rent (up to 1,000 points) since most Hawaii places except Waiohai are over 5,000 points for a week?

Since transferred points cannot be banked, borrowed or transferred again, you'll of course want to be accurate in calculating your needs. And, since points requirements vary on resort, date, unit size, view and days, that complicates things. Perhaps you can find someone who will work with you by agreeing to check availability (13 months out if they're Premier Plus, otherwise 12 months out), and either make the reservation for you (putting your name on their reservation) or transferring the exact number of points needed while on the phone with you and a Marriott VOA? I hope that is helpful. Cheers.

Mocha cherry
      Participant

Since transferred points cannot be banked, borrowed or transferred again, you'll of course want to be accurate in calculating your needs. And, since points requirements vary on resort, date, unit size, view and days, that complicates things. Perhaps you can find someone who will work with you by agreeing to check availability (13 months out if they're Premier Plus, otherwise 12 months out), and either make the reservation for you (putting your name on their reservation) or transferring the exact number of points needed while on the phone with you and a Marriott VOA? I hope that is helpful. Cheers.

JeepieThanks for your help.  In learning about the points in the program, yes alot to understand.  So maybe when the time comes close to when I could call, I'll find a premier member who's willing to rent some points to me and check availablility too.  Great idea!  Thanks!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.